See todays world through different eyes.

If you read , you'll judge .

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Cebisan minda anak liar #11

Where ?
Where will we stand ,
When all the lights go out ?
Across these city streets ,
Where were you when all of the embers fell ?
I still remembered them .
Covered in ash .
Covered in glass .
Covered in all my friends .
I still think of the bombs they built .
I still think of the guns they sell .
I still think of the money they stole .
I still think the 'Peace propaganda' they lying about .
And when I think all of that , they start labelling .
Start seaching .
Start torturing .
Start destroying .
They called us 'Enemy of state' .
They send their dogs and pigs to keep us down .

Hey big guy ,

Big or no big ,
Someday , someone's going to bring you down .
Drag you on the face of justice .
May God purify you in his flame .

Remember me .

Muhd Akmal
(I'm on a plain , I can't complain)

No comments:

Post a Comment